In the town of San Cataldo, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, is the church of the Most Holy Rosary.
It was designed as a single nave, enriched and artistically decorated with plaster, and is so named because it was dedicated to Our Lady of the Rosary, whose statue, the work of Cardella of Agrigento, stands on the main altar.
Rebuilt in 1702 by Don Angelo Amico and then consecrated in 1767 it was founded in 600 by the decree of the bishop of Girgenti (now Agrigento);it was frescoed in the nineteenth century when the artist Calogero Seste Serradifalco and painter Emanuele Catanese Newfoundland which cured the frescoes of 13 panels and was finally completed in 1854.
In 1890, next to the Church of the Most Holy Rosary was built by and expenses of the municipality of San Cataldo, the Civic Tower with its characteristic bell tower. The church was almost a branch of the parish of the Madrice, until 1924, when it was a parish; Don Cataldo Pignatone was its first pastor.
Inside the church you can admire the work of Bagnasco "the wooden statue of San Francesco di Paola" situated in the first altar on the left, the "statue of St. Sebastian" in front of the altar, the painting of Santa Maria Maddalena penitent, the work of Carmelo Sancataldese Riggi, an artistic Via Crucis and the statue of Our Lady of the Rosary.
Today the church of Rosario is presented as a reference point for many of the faithful who live in the areas near the central Corso Vittorio Emanuele.